Everybody knows that our body depends on water for survival and water is essential for good health. Every cell, tissue and organ in your body needs water to function correctly. For example, your body uses water to maintain its temperature, remove waste and lubricate joints. Of course, the huge favorite for the women is drinking enough water can clear up skin and give a healthy glow.
When you don’t have enough water in your body, your cells start to draw water from the bloodstream. Your heart has to work harder because your blood gets sludgy, and your body starts to redirect blood away from less vital areas. Dehydration can set in even before you start to feel thirsty. This is a great strain on the body because it impairs the kidneys in their vital function of purifying the blood and helping the body gets rid of toxins.
Yet how many of us are aware of the followings:-
* buy modafinil online uk paypal Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue, sluggish and sleepiness. Water has a rejuvenating quality;
* cheap orlistat 120 mg no prescription Even mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 30% which is bad news if you are shedding fat;
* Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers;
* A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page;
* Dehydration causes headache, confusion and feeling dizzy or lightheaded;
* Our minds often don’t know if we are hungry or if we just need a drink of water. Drinking water and always being hydrated prevents crazy cravings and fake hunger;
* Water is very important in transporting nutrients and oxygen to every cell in our bodies;
* Drinking a healthy amount of water daily has been found to decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
There is an easy way to determine whether you drink enough water. That is by monitoring the color of your urine. If it is a dark orange color or like the color of apple juice, you are not drinking enough water. The color of your urine should be more like lemonade. If your urine is clear like water that is even better. That way you know that you are fully hydrated.
Don’t wait until you notice symptoms of dehydration to act. It can be hard to recognize when you’re dehydrated, especially as you age. Actively prevent dehydration by drinking plenty of water to lengthen your life.